Experienced Representation in Personal Injury Claims Serving Marin County
If you have suffered a personal injury because of the careless or negligent act of another person, you may be uncertain how to protect your rights and recover the compensation you need to pay for lost wages, medical expenses or physical and emotional pain and suffering. You may be reluctant to sue, but have a friend or acquaintance telling you that you “have a good case.” You need an experienced attorney to provide answers, one who has successfully helped others in similar situations.
At Marin Litigators, we have over 25 years of experience representing people throughout the San Francisco Bay area, California and the U.S. who have been injured because of the wrongful acts of others. We have handled many cases and obtained multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements. Our practices are built on a commitment to personalized attention and responsiveness, promptly responding to all your questions and concerns, and working directly with you at all times.
Whether you have been injured in a car accident, bitten by a dog or hurt when you slipped and fell, contact our office for a free initial consultation. Call toll-free 415-843-8600 to schedule an appointment.
Helping Handle The Negligent and Careless Acts of Others
Our personal injury practice is focused exclusively on the needs of people who have been hurt as a result of the negligence or carelessness of others. We handle a broad range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Car and motor vehicle accidents. We fight for the rights of people who have been injured on the roadways in and around the Bay Area, in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and buses. We also handle cases involving boating accidents and bicycles.
- Pedestrians. We help individuals who have been injured by inattentive drivers – speeding, talking on their cell phones, text messaging – while crossing busy streets.
- Product liability. We represent individuals who have suffered injury because of the defective design or manufacture of consumer products, including bicycles, toys, playground equipment, household appliances and motor vehicles.
- Premises liability. If you have been injured on the property of another person, we can help you get full and fair compensation for your losses. We handle claims involving slippery floors or sidewalks, broken steps or stairways, and cracked or damaged pavement, as well as injuries resulting from poor lighting or inadequate security
- Animal attacks. We handle injury claims for bicyclists, walkers, horseback riders and others using public trails and pathways who have been bitten or attacked by someone else’s animal.
Marin Litigators has the skill and experience to handle all types of serious and catastrophic personal injury claims, including traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, quadriplegia, paraplegia and wrongful death.
Contact Marin Litigators
We provide a free initial consultation to all personal injury clients. Contact us online or call toll-free 415-843-8600 to schedule an appointment. All personal injury claims are handled on a contingent fee basis, so you are only charged attorney fees if he recovers compensation for your losses.
Located just of the 101 highway, in Southern Marin County. Evening and weekend meetings can be scheduled upon request. Home and hospital visits can also be arranged, if necessary.